Interior Design, Project Management & Commercial Furniture Services in Washington, DC & Beyond
The interior design and space planning experts at Zoom Inc. go above and beyond simply providing furniture for our clients. When you choose to work with Zoom Inc., we promise to proactively communicate and collaborate throughout your entire project, no matter if you’re simply upgrading your waiting room with newer furniture or completely up-fitting your entire office.
If you’re in need of new office furniture, interior design, or space planning in the DC area, call the professionals at Zoom Inc. to get started.
To learn more about our interior design, project management, furniture delivery, and furniture installation services, give us a call today at 301-299-7155.
Project Management Services in MD & VA
Deciding to upgrade or buy new furniture for your space can be time-consuming and frustrating. When you are redesigning a floor plan, cafeteria, or classroom, it can be difficult to decipher the logistics of such a large project. When you choose us to manage your office, school, or restaurant furniture upgrade, Zoom Inc. will also provide:
- Expedient budget estimates and quotes
- Order processing and tracking
- Asset management, storage, and control
- Job site management
- Corporate relocation and move management
- Furniture standards programs
- Technical product consultations
- And more!
To learn more about our project management services in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and beyond, contact us online or give us a call at 301-299-7155.
Office Furniture Installation & Delivery in MD, DC & VA
Government Office Furniture, Classroom Furniture, Medical Furniture & More in Northern VA
After purchasing your new office furniture from Zoom Inc., our relationship has only begun. We pride ourselves on having excellent relationships with relevant manufacturers and can leverage these relationships to order any replacement part you may need. Some of our manufacturing partners offer lifetime warranties offering to repair, replace, or refund you if necessary. When you choose to work with Zoom Inc. during your furniture buying process, you can also expect to receive the following during your delivery and installation:
- Unload and unpack all items
- Inspect each piece for damages
- Set up and assemble all pieces
- Post-installation walkthrough
Washington, DC Interior Design & Space Planning Services
To make the most of your organization’s workspace and promote a work environment conducive to productivity, professional interior design and space planning can solve all of your needs. When you choose to work with an interior designer that also specializes in space planning, you can renovate your office in a more aesthetic way that also improves the flow of foot traffic and maximizes floor space.
Zoom Inc.’s interior design and space planning services include:
- Programming and space planning
- 2D and 3D layouts
- Furniture selection
- Design test-fits
- Product mock-ups
- Furniture reconfigurations
- Photorealist renderings
With Zoom Inc., you can trust that our interior designers and planners have years of experience helping our clients attain the space of their dreams. Our designers and space planners have worked with government agencies, schools, and local businesses alike to design offices with:
- Open floor plans – Open floor plans encourage team collaboration and are easy to navigate.
- Enclosed floor plans – Traditional office spaces with private offices.
- Private offices – If you have a private office, you’ll need to balance storage space with usable workspace and plan for the right telecommunications equipment. Zoom Inc. can help!
- Conference rooms and meeting areas – The DC area interior design and space planners at Zoom Inc. can help you select the perfect conference room tables, chairs, and layout your conference room that promotes a collaborative environment.
- Lounge and reception areas – Need a special area designed for clients, interviewees, and guests? Zoom Inc. can design a lounge or reception area tailored to your needs.
- Café, dining, and break rooms – Employees like to get away from their desks, even if for just a half hour while they eat lunch. We’ve worked with businesses both big and small to create optimal cafés, dining halls, and break rooms for government agencies, hospitals, hotels and resorts, and universities.
- Training facilities – Not sure how the fitness center in your building should be laid out? No problem! Zoom Inc.’s space planners are here to help!
- Patient rooms – We work closely with professionals in the healthcare industry—from hospitals to rehabilitation centers, and urgent cares.
- Cubicles and systems – Office spaces with dozens of cubicles often turn to Zoom Inc. for space planning in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. We have experience designing cubicles in both large and small government agencies, college libraries, and more.
- Storage areas – Every office needs a storage area. From entire storage closets to finding the perfect desk storage or under-desk solutions, we can help!
Schedule a Free Consultation
Interior Design, Space Planning & Furniture Installation in Northern Virginia
Zoom Inc. provides a whole-packaged offering and accompanies its customers from beginning to end: from the initial consultation, throughout the design process, furniture selection, and the final installation. Zoom Inc. brings its customers knowledge of furniture and experience in a range of project types, culminating in a furnished space that is functional and beautiful and helps fulfill the needs of the client. We have experience in a range of project types including healthcare, hospitality, universities, corporate offices, and more.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 301-299-7155 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our office furniture, interior design, and space planning experts in the Mid-Atlantic!
Don’t take our word for it; see what people are saying.
"Every day Zoom made my job so much easier and helped me get the hang of furniture buying. Zoom’s knowledge and professionalism are absolutely the best I have witnessed in all my government years. Thank you so very much for your patience and help!" -
Why Zoom Inc.?
We offer you the best value solution because you will receive the best service. Our job is to make yours easier.
From consultations and project management to specification and design, Zoom Inc. exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Read about what is going on at Zoom Inc. and in the world of furniture.
Past Performance Projects
Zoom Inc. has provided exceptional turnkey design, manufacturing, and installation solutions to several federal and commercial agencies.