Office Furniture, Interior Design & Space Planning Nationwide
Providing Office Furniture Design & Installation in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia and Nationwide
The interior design and space planning experts at Zoom Inc. go above and beyond simply providing furniture for you, our client. When you choose to work with Zoom, we promise to proactively communicate and collaborate throughout your entire project, no matter if you’re simply upgrading your office furniture with newer models or completely up-fitting your entire office.
If you’re in need of new office furniture, interior design, or space planning in the DC area, call the professionals at Zoom Inc. to get started.
Project Management & Design Services
- Project Management
- Design and Specification
- Expedient Budget Estimates and Quotes
- Order Processing and Tracking
- Delivery and Installation
- Asset Management, Storage and Control
- Job Site Management
- Post Installation Maintenance
- Corporate Relocation and Move Management
- Furniture Standards Programs
- Technical Product Consultation
- Programming and Space Planning
- 2D and 3D layouts
- Furniture Selection and Technical Specification
- Space Planning and Design Test-Fits for proposed furniture
- Streamlined Finish Selection Process
- Product Mock-ups
- Demountable Wall Consultation and Specification
- Furniture Reconfigurations
- Existing Floor Plans with Verified Room Dimensions, Data & Outlet Locations
- Photorealist Renderings
Office Furniture & Installation in MD, DC & VA
After purchasing your new office furniture from Zoom Inc., our relationship has only begun. We pride ourselves on having excellent relationships with relevant manufacturers and can leverage these relationships to order any replacement part you may need. Some of our manufacturing partners offer lifetime warranties offering to repair, replace, or refund you if necessary.
Give us a call for:
- Government furniture
- Education furniture
- Healthcare furniture
- Hospitality furniture
- Sustainable furniture
- Furniture installation
DC Area Interior Design & Space Planning
To make the most of your organization’s work space and promote a work environment conducive to productivity, professional interior design and space planning can solve all of your needs. When you choose to work with an interior designer that also specializes in space planning, you can renovate your office in a more aesthetic way that also improves the flow of foot traffic and maximizes floor space.
Our space planners have worked with government agencies and local businesses alike to design offices with:
- Open floor plans – Open floor plans encourage team collaboration and are easy to navigate.
- Enclosed floor plans – Traditional office spaces with private offices.
- Private offices – If you have a private office, you’ll need to balance storage space with usable work space and plan for the right telecommunications equipment. Zoom Inc. can help!
- Conference rooms and meeting areas – The DC area interior design and space planners at Zoom Inc. can help you select the perfect conference room tables, chairs, and layout your conference room that promotes a collaborative environment.
- Lounge and reception areas – Need a special area designed for clients, interviewees, and guests? Zoom Inc. can design a lounge or reception area tailored to your needs.
- Café, dining, and break rooms – Employees like to get away from their desks, even if for just a half hour while they eat lunch. We’ve worked with businesses both big and small to create optimal cafés, dining halls, and break rooms for government agencies, hospitals, hotels and resorts, and universities.
- Training facilities – Not sure how the fitness center in your building should be laid out? No problem! Zoom Inc.’s space planners are here to help!
- Patient rooms – We work closely with professionals in the healthcare industry—from hospitals to rehabilitation centers, urgent cares,
- Cubicles and systems – Office spaces with dozens of cubicles often turn to Zoom Inc. for space planning in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. We have experience designing cubicles in both large and small government agencies, college libraries, and more.
- Storage areas – Every office needs storage areas. From entire storage closets to finding the perfect desk storage or under-desk solutions, we can help!
- And more
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to get started?
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our office furniture, interior design, and space planning experts in the Mid-Atlantic!
Don’t take our word for it; see what people are saying.
"Every day Zoom made my job so much easier and helped me get the hang of furniture buying. Zoom’s knowledge and professionalism are absolutely the best I have witnessed in all my government years. Thank you so very much for your patience and help!" -
Why Zoom Inc.?
We offer you the best value solution because you will receive the best service. Our job is to make yours easier.
From consultations and project management, to specification and design Zoom Inc. exceeds each of our clients expectations.
Read about what is going on at Zoom Inc. and in the world of furniture.
Past Performance Projects
Zoom Inc. has provided exceptional turnkey design, manufacturing, and installation solutions to several Federal and Commercial agencies.